Saturday, July 25, 2020

25:19

Well my back went out about midway through Tuesday.

Tuesday was pinto beans and rice, we had bell peppers, onions, celery, and tomatoes donated over the weekend that went in to the beans, added plenty of d'arbo chili, spouse says they were really good beans!
Sorbet, bread on the side.

Wednesday ham and cheese sandwiches, potato salad (end of 80 pounds of donated potatoes that didn't go bad), had sour cream donated, that was added to the mayonnaise -thirsty potato salad, pickle spear and sorbet on the side.

Thursday, we had chicken patties donated, so did a good old fashion chicken sandwich on bun, soaked the chicken in brother to heat up, mayo and mustard, lettuce; potato salad or dawn salad on the side, and sorbet. The dawn salad is lettuce and carrots with a blow of mayo and salt and pepper.

Spoke to my boss about taking month off since my doctors usually has me rest for two weeks, and I want to really ditch this issue so I am hoping a month will give me enough time to hit doctors and get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

26:20 and 27:21

26:20 Didn't work, Went to doctors on Monday, hospital to get X-rays, then I lose track of when I filled out the paperwork at the physic...